2. What are cookies
A cookie is a simple small file that can be shared with the pages of an Internet address and stored by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored in it may be sent to our third-party servers or servers during subsequent visits.
3. What are scripts?
A script is part of the code that makes our website work properly and interactively. This code will run on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also known as a pixel tag) is a small invisible text fragment or image on a web site used to monitor traffic on the web site. In order to make this possible, various data are stored by you using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website work properly and your user preferences are known. By placing functional cookies we make it easier for you to visit our website. That way, when you visit our website, you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information, or your items will remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6. Placed cookies
We use Intercom Messenger for chat support. Read more
Disclosure of data
We use Google fonts to display webfonts. Read more
Disclosure of data
Marketing / Tracking
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is needed, what happens to them and how long they are kept.
- Access right: You have the right to access your personal information known to us.
- Right to correction: You have the right whenever you wish to supplement, correct and delete or block your personal data.
- If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data transfer: You have the right to request all your personal data from a controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another controller.
- Right of objection: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate reasons for the processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the end of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we treat your data, we would like to hear it, but you also have the right to address it to the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
9. Activation / deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings to get a message each time a cookie is set. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are deactivated. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again when you visit our website again.
10. contact details